Gotta love those Philly sports fan....

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
...I am surprised no one whupped this piece of sh*** a**....but if ya read the link, you will see the pic of the guy and someone DID beat his a**!!! GOOD!!!

Man pleads guilty to vomiting on fans

PHILADELPHIA -- A 21-year-old New Jersey man has pleaded guilty to intentionally vomiting on a man and his 11-year-old daughter in the stands during a Philadelphia Phillies game.

Matthew Clemmens of Cherry Hill, N.J., pleaded guilty to simple assault and other charges Tuesday.

Police say Clemmens stuck his fingers down his throat and vomited on Easton police Captain Michael Vangelo and his daughter during an April 14 Phillies-Nationals game after his companion was ejected from the park.

Sentencing is set for July 30.

Assistant District Attorney Patrick Doyle says sentencing guidelines call for Clemmens to get probation. He says the Vangelo family is satisfied by the plea.

Clemmens' attorney was not immediately available following the hearing.

New Jersey man pleads guilty to vomiting on fans at Phillies game - ESPN

Salsa, when you covered the Bulls in the early 90s, I remember they played against the 76ers in the playoffs in 1990 and 1991.

Firsthand, what were the Philly fans like when you went to those playoff games at the old Spectrum?

Salsa, when you covered the Bulls in the early 90s, I remember they played against the 76ers in the playoffs in 1990 and 1991.

Firsthand, what were the Philly fans like when you went to those playoff games at the old Spectrum?
How old are you?? Didn't you just graduate from college??

A couple of things....I am a closet 76ers fan from the days of Lionel Hollins, Bobby Jones and World Be Free and I was part of the group that covered by way of the media.....so it is different. OF ALL the Philly sports fans, I found the 'Sixer fans to be the smartest and well behaved of the bunch.

First off, this puker is from Jersey, so I'm not sure why Philly gets the blame here? Perhaps it was The Situation or one of the other Bennies?

Now that is some freaking reporting! Excellent work HD. I now expect a full apology from Salsa and the rest of you Philly Haters! Damn Jersey boys always giving us a bad name!

Now that is some freaking reporting! Excellent work HD. I now expect a full apology from Salsa and the rest of you Philly Haters! Damn Jersey boys always giving us a bad name!

WHERE have you seen anything bad stated about Philly fans??!! I mean look at the title of the thread....."Gotta love those Philly sports fan.... ":confused:;)

First off, this puker is from Jersey, so I'm not sure why Philly gets the blame here? Perhaps it was The Situation or one of the other Bennies?

LOL this is the classic case of 'A little knowledge is dangerous'. South Jersey is a completely different sports geographical area. Down there it is just an extension of Philly, just like North Jersey is an extension of New York.

In South Jersey they don't even know what Bennies are. Then again...neither do you. :rolleyes: ;)

Sandra

Last edited:
This is the classic case of 'A little knowledge is dangerous'. South Jersey is a completely different sports geographical area. Down there it is just an extension of Philly, just like North Jersey is an extension of New York.

In South Jersey they don't even know what Bennies are. Then again...neither do you. :rolleyes: ;)

Sandra

OMG!!! LOL!!! I have not her the term "bennies" in YEARS!!!!:D

All banter aside, I'm glad someone landed a shot to this fat drunk SOB's head. Hopefully urine was still on his no doubt unwashed finger when he stuck it down his throat and he got a severe case of the flu (or worse) as well. Prick.

First off, this puker is from Jersey......
This is who I thought of when I read this post... :p

img-100110-snl-paterson-thumb_14474765994.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts