Gotta love those Philly sports fan....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
LOL this is the classic case of 'A little knowledge is dangerous'. South Jersey is a completely different sports geographical area. Down there it is just an extension of Philly, just like North Jersey is an extension of New York.

In South Jersey they don't even know what Bennies are. Then again...neither do you. :rolleyes: ;)

Sandra

So you're saying that New Jersey doesn't really exist, it's just extensions of NY and Philly???...:confused:...;)

All banter aside, I'm glad someone landed a shot to this fat drunk SOB's head. Hopefully urine was still on his no doubt unwashed finger when he stuck it down his throat and he got a severe case of the flu (or worse) as well. Prick.

Ok, I almost puked from laughter when I read this!

Ok, so its been what, 3 or 4 days since mccoyrj posted that line. I come back today, see the Salsadancer's comment, read mccoy's again and I swear to you I get hysterical every time. My wife sees me snickering at the screen, thinks I'm either gay or retarded, not that there is anything wrong with either of those things.

Ok, so its been what, 3 or 4 days since mccoyrj posted that line. I come back today, see the Salsadancer's comment, read mccoy's again and I swear to you I get hysterical every time. My wife sees me snickering at the screen, thinks I'm either gay or retarded, not that there is anything wrong with either of those things.
The funniest part is I barely remember writing that. Sometimes I get so mad at things I read or see that my old man's genes completely take control of me. Getting older I guess.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts