GOW3 1st 10 minutes

The first hour of GoW3 is perhaps the best introduction I've ever seen to a videogame. Nothing like pressing "Start" then being told to kill a God of Olympus.

One complaint I DO have though is that you have to sit through an insufferable titles/credits sequence before you get to play the actual game. It lasts a good 5 minutes and is very incongruous.

The first hour of GoW3 is perhaps the best introduction I've ever seen to a videogame. Nothing like pressing "Start" then being told to kill a God of Olympus.

One complaint I DO have though is that you have to sit through an insufferable titles/credits sequence before you get to play the actual game. It lasts a good 5 minutes and is very incongruous.

I can't play anything until my PS3 comes back, I sitting with a lonely Game and no console

Attachments

• 2010-03-17 22.03.40.jpg
    2010-03-17 22.03.40.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 114
I can't play anything until my PS3 comes back, I sitting with a lonely Game and no console

feel free to ship that to me and I Will overnight it back to you when your ps3 gets there! :D

I have mag and have found that a fun game, but just dont have the time to put in it to rank up and keep it fun as the people are getting so good on that game and leaving me in the dust!

feel free to ship that to me and I Will overnight it back to you when your ps3 gets there! :D

I have mag and have found that a fun game, but just dont have the time to put in it to rank up and keep it fun as the people are getting so good on that game and leaving me in the dust!

The way things are going it might just do that. My cousin already beat GOW3 and been talking non-stop about the ending.