Grammys

All that music and SURPRISE: simultaneous, multiple gay weddings all serenaded by Madonna and Queen Latifah. Got to say , I didn't really see that coming.;)

Madonna as usual put on a great show . For 56 she looks pretty damn good on stage anyway. Most of the earlier music acts in the evening I didn't really care for. I don't like it when they do mash-ups with two different genera singers trying to sing together. It sounds forced at times and they don't always mesh together well.

I was so looking forward to the ELO reunion. But was disappointed that the only member from ELO in this reunion last night was Jeff Lynne.

Last year when I went on a cruise we were docked in the Bahamas and the ship docked next to ours was the Moody Blues Cruise. While docked they had a concern out on the top deck and I could clearly see everything from my cabin. On the deck was "The Orchestra" which is all the origional members of ELO (except for Jeff) and they were AWESOME. http://theorchestra.net/

I was hoping to see them back with Jeff again.

Now with that said last nights ELO sounded great, but to me it wasn't really ELO, and that disappointed me.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Watching the 4th hour of the Today show, Kathy Lee must really live in a bubble not having a clue about AC/DC... ;)
I don't think that Ac/Dc was Kath Lee's type of music. Besides she is so drunk on wine most of the time , she probably wouldn't notice them anyway.

Missed the 1st hour but Gaga's salute to Bowie was pretty good and the Salute to BB King was outstanding. The rest that I've seen so far was nothing special.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The first part of the Grammys had most of the best songs. As the night goes on , it seems that they are just stretching it out longer and longer with less good music and more filler.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)