Gran Turismo HD now on Playstation Store

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

The Big Wood

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 21, 2003
NE Georgia
For a limited time, the Gran Turismo HD game is available on the Playstation Store for free.

I haven't had a chance to download it yet, since my youngest daughter is busy playing games on the PS3. When will Sony get the multitasking feature added so things can be downloading while games, movies, or other stuff can be enjoyed at the same time???

For a limited time, the Gran Turismo HD game is available on the Playstation Store for free.

I haven't had a chance to download it yet, since my youngest daughter is busy playing games on the PS3. When will Sony get the multitasking feature added so things can be downloading while games, movies, or other stuff can be enjoyed at the same time???

I will download it tonight after the family leaves, the PS3 has been on for 8 straight hours, everyone cant get enough of it, they love the sixaxis controller!

It's downloaded now. Didn't take too long, but I think a lot of people are aware of it being available now. The PS network is running very slow for another download that I've been wanting to get as well. I finally just cancelled because it was crawling, and my wireless network signal was at 100% as stated by my PS3.

I played the game for a little bit, not having any experience with the Gran Turismo series. The graphics are phenomenal to say the least. By far the best looking game I've seen to date on the PS3. I didn't have much time to mess around with (was able to unlock 3 cars though for a total of 4). My 6-yo daughter loves it. I let her play with the default "slow" car, and she played with it for at least 45 minutes before calling me out to see her replays (lets hope she learns how to drive in the next 10 years!). :p

Thanks, Sony, for allowing the North American market access to this game!

By far the best PS3 experience I've had so far. Good to know it will eventually be useful for something other than a Blu-ray movie player.