This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Grand Rapids, MI Local HDs

jhusted

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 19, 2005
I would like to say these are coming in clear as a bell and the install went great. I just hope to get CBS WWMT before football season starts.......

Did you previously have a dish 1000?

If so, did the installer leave the dish 1000 up and add the 61.5 to your set up?

How many STB's are you running?

I currently have (2) 622's and I have NO NEED for a switch in my current set up.

My question is: When I have a new dish (61.5) added to my 1000 (110,119,129), will a need a switch to get all four signals to my TWO 622's??

Currently I am using the (2) twin pro leads coming out of the dish 1000 so I do not need a switch

I have a dish 1000 and he installed a D500 and pointed it to 61.5. Then he ran a cable to the D1000. I have a VIP222, 622 and everything works great moving from dish to dish.

I don't think you will need a switch, but someone else with more knowledge will be able to answer that.

No need for a switch with that setup. The installer will run a cable from the 61.5 dish to the 1000.2 "IN" port of the LNB.

Hopefully I have the ".2" version of the 1000.........

I'll find out for sure within the next few hours.....

Hope to soon have ability to record 3 networks in HD at the same time!!

INSTALL IS DONE!!

NO CHARGE!!

NO contract extension!!

Don't know if 129 was kept intact, I'll find out when I get home