Grandfathered packages and TurboHD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
But from a Turbo Gold perspective, I am paying $10 more for 3 channels I think... An absolute sub paid $0 more, and gained net 6 channels (even if some of them suck)... So I think you can argue price and channel count; it is substantial enough, to me at least
Exactly! But for some reason some AbsoluteHD subs are in denial and refuse admit that TurboHD subs are really getting the shaft. :rolleyes:

STL said:
But for some reason some AbsoluteHD subs are in denial and refuse admit that TurboHD subs are really getting the shaft.

I'm an HD Absolute subscriber and I've complained numerous times that Turbo HD subscribers were getting ripped off (including my complaint earlier in this thread).

BTW, some but not all of the "Platinum" channels (which HD Absolute subscribers get for no extra cost) are pretty good. I like HD Net, HD Net Movies and Palladia. Sometimes MGM HD will have some good movies playing, but I'm a bit annoyed by them now interrupting movies a couple times to air commercials.

I'm an HD Absolute subscriber and I've complained numerous times that Turbo HD subscribers were getting ripped off (including my complaint earlier in this thread).
That's what I said "some" and I wasn't being sarcastic or trying to imply otherwise. I am glad that at least some AbsoluteHD subs see it like it is -- TurboHD subs are getting shafted with DISH's moves this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)