Great Customer Service Experience

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tvlman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 29, 2004
Surf City.CA
I had read about all the horror stories with customer service. Last night when we had torrents of rain my signal froze and then went in and out. While I had rain before with no interruption of service I did last night. So I called customer service today. Got a prompt answer and told him my story. They are sending a tech. out to see about installing a larger dish in my area next week. Also, checked on the latest upgrade and was told they are uploading 72 as I currently have 62 version of software. What a pleasant experience! The rain is gone now and my signal is back to 98 where it was before. Will let you know what happens.

How is that a great experience?

Due respect - but how is that a great experience. All they did was promise you something over the phone. Read the posts - people are promised larger dishes all the time and then the tech doesn't show, shows without the dish, shows without the dish and says VOOM didn't approve the request for a larger dish, and on and on...

Same thing with the new software - did they actually download it to you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts