Their Customer Service and CS Chat is down....

GTPBoy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
I tried to call in and try out VaVaVoom before it gets canned and it is now saying that their Customer Service is not available and that I should try the website. So I tried the web chat and it is offline as well....I hope that his isnt a sign of something..

Thanks,

Brendon

GTPBoy said:
I tried to call in and try out VaVaVoom before it gets canned and it is now saying that their Customer Service is not available and that I should try the website. So I tried the web chat and it is offline as well....I hope that his isnt a sign of something..

Brendon

Doesn't sound good. Could they have all just gotten the axe?? I live in San Antonio where they all work (I think) and haven't heard anything here locally yet.

If they are in San Antonio then its 2:45pm there. I live in Austin just north of there.... I still cannot get through to either. :(

I just called and got right through. They are in business as usual. Customer service rep was on the line in less than a minute.

um....I just again...I guess I will keep trying, on both phone and chat.

Cs

I just called and got through fine. Maybe it was just a hiccup in the system when you called in.

Whew :eek: I was scared for a minute.
When/If they shut down Customer Service there will be no need for rumors. We're done.

I still cannot get through...This will be the 9th time I tried. It keeps saying " Go to the webiste, because we are experiencing technical difficulties"

GTPBoy said:
If they are in San Antonio then its 2:45pm there. I live in Austin just north of there.... I still cannot get through to either. :(
And? What's the miracle?

I said Monday-Friday 7am-12am PST. You live in Central, so it's Monday-Friday 9am-2pm CST.

It's time to learn the time zones, I guess.

PS: Here everything is fine, EWT is 3 minutes.

I know....what I am saying is that they are open till midnight....not 12 noon. I just got through with someone on the chat interface. Finally

GTPBoy said:
I know....what I am saying is that they are open till midnight....not 12 noon. I just got through with someone on the chat interface. Finally
That's funny: I never got through after 6pm... So it's 3 am EST? :lol:

LOL :)

T2k said:
Anyway, nothing happened... don't panic, girls.:cool:

Neither Vicky, myself or any other of the (known to be) ladies here have posted to this thread, but thanks for the advice anyway. :rolleyes:

I can assure you that they are still in bussiness i just actived voom receivers today and they were still working.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)