VOOM Customer Service Representatives

Sean Mota said:
Vader,

"Wilt Hildenbrand" <wilth@optonline.net>.

I sent an e-mail to Mr. Hidenbrand earlier today. I hope he can make things happen. By the way I started my issue outside this forum with you Sean a couple of days ago also.
The OTA issue with my zipcode is confusing. What I CAN receive, what shows up in antennaweb.org, zaptoit and in my Motorola box are so different that I can't even begin to compare. But this is not for this thread.
For this thread I would like to say that the CSR's of Voom need to acknowledge the OTA issue and simply tell the people the truth - third party mapping is not being done correctly, they need to take down the facts about missing channels and forward the information without BS about FCC and giving the runaround with Installs Inc.
Better yet: fix the software and let all of us to scan the OTA channels like any other OTA receiver box can do.

My experience with VOOM, installs Inc., etc has been superb. I have no complaints with anything. I went on a cruise last year and people were complaining before we even took off, they were still complaining at the end, must be a tough life to go through that way!

grishamfan said:
I am a VOOM CSR and I visit the site on a regular bases. I thought I would start this thread so we can get some positive feed back on CSR. I know that I personally try my best to help the customer and I am sure that alot of other CSR's do the same. Another reason why I started the feed is because I hear alot of negative things about us CSR's. So if you have a positive story about a CSR please post it.

Grishamfan,

I hope you are one of the leader of VOOM CSR team. It is nice of you to communicate your customers directly this way. Hope you can use the information here to improve your service.

My CSR experience is really a toss up. The first time is a lucky for VOOM. I was pissed by several SEARS store visits and just want to report to VOOM the problem. A gentleman, who appearantly is a CSR lead, took over the conversation from the lady, listened my complaint, and offered me a "free month trial". He might broke the rule, but he made a sell out of a complaint call! What a smart move!

My later calls were all down hill, your staff are obviously ill trained (very understandable consider your were in business just few months), can not help much during the installation nightmare. But all of them were friendly and tried their best.

The last time your CSR called me about my email question on the phone line requirement. Only think she knows was "it is REQUIRED". AND, she is not friendly as others at all. I almost cancel the service because of her!

One important thing for VOOM CSR, I believe, is to utilize THIS forum to get yourself, as well as potential customer, trained. I wish your business going better and become a viable provider and a leader of HDTV.

I recently had a no-call, no-show service appointment, and when I called Voom to let them know, the CRS could NOT have been nicer! I was on hold forever while she waited to get in touch with Installs, Inc., but she kept checking back with me every few minutes, and did her absolute best to fix something that was no fault of hers whatsoever. I'm happy to report that I eventually got things fixed to my complete satisfaction - I got good communication and great service from Installs, Inc., and the installer I got this time was a gem and a half! I've had only good treatment from other CRS's I've spoken with on other occasions as well, although some of them seemed to be better informed than other. But I'm glad that there are some CRS's who check out this forum, as they will find information that they otherwise won't have. Obviously, not everything here can be taken as gospel, but things in press releases from Rainbow must be factual. I don't envy the jobs of CRS people...too much of the time they talk to us when we're disgruntled and disappointed. And while most of us are nice people, they're not getting us at our best! At least this way, they are armed with the same information we have, be it rumor or fact. My hat's off to you, CRS's! Continue to treat us with respect, and we'll do our best to do the same as Voom grows and prospers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts