GREAT DTV DEAL

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SupaFresh208

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 4, 2009
Queensbridge, NY
I should let you know that I have D* HD-DVR, NBA League Pass, Choice Xtra, I have all premiums, Package total price is $72.90 monthly. I've been receiving these phone calls for the past month from a number I don't know so I kept ignoring it. Well today they caught me in one of my angry moments and I picked up angry. The D* operator spoke so damn fast that it was crazy. She did however tell me I was up for an upgrade for only $3 more than what I was paying...I would receive NFL ST, all Premiums, SPORTS PACK, and free hd-dvr service fee. I thought this was bullsh*t but she assured me it was not.

Seeing several past threads about contract extensions being added to any sort of a change I was very clear that before I do anything let me speak to a manager about this. I spoke to the dude and he assured me that what she spoke of was true. So I asked for documentation to be emailed to me and he obliged. After all that was settled I now have the Premier package with, HD Access, NFL ST, NBA League Pass, SPORTS PACK, and free DVR service. This offer is good for 12months, the premiums end in 5months but since I pay for them anyway I'm good. Has anyone else been given this offer? $So for $75.90 I receive damn near everything D* must have lost a lot of sub. I would never pay for ST for 300 or 269 however much it was for 16 games. No offense to those of you who do purchase it but I'm a giants fan and I get them locally.

I should let you know that I have D* HD-DVR, NBA League Pass, Choice Xtra, I have all premiums, Package total price is $72.90 monthly. I've been receiving these phone calls for the past month from a number I don't know so I kept ignoring it. Well today they caught me in one of my angry moments and I picked up angry. The D* operator spoke so damn fast that it was crazy. She did however tell me I was up for an upgrade for only $3 more than what I was paying...I would receive NFL ST, all Premiums, SPORTS PACK, and free hd-dvr service fee. I thought this was bullsh*t but she assured me it was not.

Seeing several past threads about contract extensions being added to any sort of a change I was very clear that before I do anything let me speak to a manager about this. I spoke to the dude and he assured me that what she spoke of was true. So I asked for documentation to be emailed to me and he obliged. After all that was settled I now have the Premier package with, HD Access, NFL ST, NBA League Pass, SPORTS PACK, and free DVR service. This offer is good for 12months, the premiums end in 5months but since I pay for them anyway I'm good. Has anyone else been given this offer? $So for $75.90 I receive damn near everything D* must have lost a lot of sub. I would never pay for ST for 300 or 269 however much it was for 16 games. No offense to those of you who do purchase it but I'm a giants fan and I get them locally.

first off. Love the giants!! i get them on my locals even though i get free NFL sunday tickets.
lets just hope they dont screw you over big time after the 12 th month. fine prints always have the loop hole they didnt tell you about.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)