Great Installation Today!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bmetelsky

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2006
Elyria, OH USA
Just thought I would post a few words about my installation today.
I received an automated call by DirecTv about 7:45am indicating my installer would be at my home shortly.
The installer from Multiband, Chris, arrived about 8:10am. I gave him the tour of tv and current cabling setup and asked him about getting an HR-44.
I brought up HR-44 about 3 more times in our initial conversation, pointing out that it would be much better for me to have that versus the HR-34 because there was no easy access to my router, but that wireless would work for me. He looked in his truck, moved some other receivers out of the way, and told me he had 1 HR-44 in his truck and he would be installing that. He also brought in 2 C-41's. He pointed out there were some cables that should be replaced and I offered assistance in helping with this. He was at my home for about 2 hours total and then showed me some of the features of the system. He was a nice guy and very professional. I haven't had much of a chance to check out the system yet, but plan on spending some time playing with it tonight.

If it wasn't for searching his truck for the HR44, the last installed customer for the day would've gotten that receiver, unless he goes back and get more boxes before he empty out his truck

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts