Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
This is so true, I laughed when I saw it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMOCXUVX1P8]YouTube - AT&T ? iPhone Hell[/ame]

Funny, but not true in my case. I guess it depends on where you live, but in my area ATT has the best coverage, hands down.

As far as ATT crippling certain features on the iPhone, that is definitely true.

Funny, but not true in my case. I guess it depends on where you live, but in my area ATT has the best coverage, hands down.

As far as ATT crippling certain features on the iPhone, that is definitely true.

Me too..
Haters are haters no matter what service..I live in a great area for all cell service, and I have had Verizon, I hate them..Crippling the iphone? I dont think so. Crippling phones is what Verizon is famous for yet it is ok for them?

There is no better phone on the market for me, and TRUST me I have tried them all. Should we have MMS, hell yea, hopefully soon, but that just is not enough for me to bash AT&T, I have had nothing but great service with them for 2 years.

Here in Connecticut their service is funny. I sit at my desk with a full 3G signal, yet I am dropping calls all the time.

I go to events and have a full 3G signal yet I can't do anything online, not even check mail. I can however make calls fine.

In Florida at my hotel I had NO SERVICE of 1 bar of service, the only place I got full signal was inside the Disney parks themselves.

Then there is the entire apps thing which also pisses me off, such as the Slingplayer app which only works on WIFI. Every other PDA runs Sling fine on the data network without an issue, but AT&T has locked out their customers from using the same software on their iPhones.

Your issue in Florida is not tied to the iPhone or AT&T... my sister has Sprint and was just down there and could only call me from the Magic Kingdom. Even Epcot gave her no signal at all.

As for full signal and no internet I get that periodically and have no idea what it's from. Yesterday on the way to work it went down for about two hours before coming back and working fine.

I've never had any dropped calls though and have had nothing but trouble with Verizon (My work phone) and Sprint (had in the past)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)