Great Sports Moments You Have witnessed

The first thing I ever recorded on my first VCR was Game 6 of the NHL 1st round...Islanders vs Rangers. April 10, 1984
Ken Morrow took a rather harmless shot toward the goal from the right point. The puck found it's way in. Islanders won that game in overtime.
I still have the tape...Even though it was a huge disappointment, I cannot bring myself to get rid of the tape.

While I was going to Ga Tech, a few friends of mine went down to a game at Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium during the NCLS and got to see the slowest man in baseball beat Barry Bond's throw. :D

Yep..The joke about Bream is he could hit a shot to Gwinette County and be thrown out at first base.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no dishcomm,all of my most memorable sports moments have been right from the comfort of home.I can tell you that I was getting up to turn the tv off,no remote then,when the fumble happened.I nearly jumped into the ceiling.:D

The thing was we were supposed to go to that game. My dad had access to the company tickets. Someone grabbed them before my Dad did. So a co-worker took his son to the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts