GreenBay locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
A link to any web pages showing a foot print that GB SD locals are on. Ihave to move and would like to know the area of the foot print.

I see you have Dish Network now, do you seriously mean for DirecTV?

For DirecTV, it is approximately:

All of Wisconsin and the U.P. of Michigan;
Western Michigan;
Northern Illinois;
A small section of northern Missouri;
A large chunk of Eastern and Central Iowa;
the southeastern corner of Minnesota.

yooper.mi said:
Does anyone know the footprint of the Green Bay SD locals?
thanks

I'm a packers fan. Before opting for Sunday ticket, I had considered getting D* and setting up a residence-on-paper in Green Bay so I could watch my Packers.

@$&*$ spotbeams!

Yooper

On Dish, the spotbeam covers most of the UP of Michigan :)

see if you can get TP23 on 110. Its on there

I knew that Dish is good in the U.P. of Mi but I got a call from a buddy(packer fan), asking about Direct. I haven't had anything to do with Direct since they blocked out my Packer games on NFLST. Thats why I was asking about the foot print, I can assume it covers the U.P. from the shores of Lake Superior and south.
People up here have a short time to get ready for another snow season. Soon the packer and Lion fans will be at it again.

I'll be sticking with Dish.

Good News Cheeseheads

I live in the Marquette area with an Appleton address and am perfectly able to pick up all the Green Bay locals here on DTV. I have also heard that there are some in the Calumet area that can receive them no problem. If you are in the UP you should be in the clear. CHEERS!!!

FavreJL04 said:
I live in the Marquette area with an Appleton address and am perfectly able to pick up all the Green Bay locals here on DTV. I have also heard that there are some in the Calumet area that can receive them no problem. If you are in the UP you should be in the clear. CHEERS!!!

My buddy will try to set up in the next few days. It is nice to know ahead of time it's possible. Things we have to do, to be cheeseheads up here.

yooper.mi said:
My buddy will try to set up in the next few days. It is nice to know ahead of time it's possible. Things we have to do, to be cheeseheads up here.

even harder to be a cheesehead down south! :rolleyes:

yooper.mi said:

Yeah, I definitely feel your pain there. I may have been barely born and totally raised in the UP, but it doesn't mean that I will follow the blind leader and root for the Lions. One thing you should know though. If you are a Redwings fan then kiss that goodbye...maybe. The state of Wisconsin gets Fox Sports North rather than Fox Sports Detroit. Fox Sports North gets the Minnesota Wild for Hockey. They also get the Milwaukee Bucks for Basketball and Milwaukee Brewers for Baseball. Those are the ONLY pro teams you will see on Fox Sports North. The only way I think I know of that you can get the Packers AND Redwings is to use an address in Menominee County, MI. That is the ONLY county that is both part of the Green Bay market AND in Michigan. Good Luck and go Pack (and Wings)!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts