Greetings fromTeam Summit (DAY 1)

"He says Project Genei5is is not a product they are looking to sell to consumers but hey if you want to pay $899 for a phone then be his guest."

This is disappointing!

It sounds like Dish Wireless will not be putting their phones out on the market for a while. If or when this happens will they have their own stores or use Boost. That is without paying $900 which I will not do. I need a new phone and service, but I may not be able to wait on Dish Wireless.
Dish has indicated that their 5G future was corporate heavy for service. The trouble we have is that while most people know almost nothing about Dish and 5G, we know a bunch and have for a long time and our imaginations are getting ahead of us.

Dish has indicated that their 5G future was corporate heavy for service. The trouble we have is that while most people know almost nothing about Dish and 5G, we know a bunch and have for a long time and our imaginations are getting ahead of us.
Where I live at and with a tower less than a mile away there are no corporations. It is all residential. This is true for all of the seven towers I have found close by also.

Last edited:
Where I live at and with a tower less than a mile away there are no corporations. It is all residential. This is true for all of the seven towers I have found close by also.
But Bentonville is 9 miles south of you and it is the home of Walmart. You would have to ring Bentonville to get good coverage in all directions.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts