Group Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jasonhutch

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
I just noticed that my 722 now allows me to assign a group to a recorded event and/or timer. I love this feature! I notice I am able to assign a group to multiple recorded events at once, however it appears I have to manually go into each timer and assign each one to a group individually.

Has anyone figured out a faster way to assign timers to groups? I checked my Dish Remote Access online hoping I might be able to assign groups from there, but no luck.

I know this doesn't answer your question, but before you invest the time for this feature:

The number of recordings in the folder will be incorrect for a fair number of the folders. In other words, a folder will have a count of 0, but, in fact, there are 2 recordings in there, etc. This has been reported by just about every other user of Custom Folders on this board. It got so irritating to me that I stopped using the Custom Folders features and went back to Groups. This wrong count number only occurs in the Custom Folders feature, not the Groups feature.

So, far, no software download has fixed this. It is sad because it would be a great feature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts