Gtmedia v9 super?

raam101

Original poster
Feb 29, 2020
San Carlos
Hello everyone, it is my first time here I live in Norther California I'm about to try FTA hobby please have some patient with me all these time had cable tv service of some kind I'm disable for life so I'm trying to stretch my fix income in every way possible is there a FTA receiver capable of recording AVR? Thaks for any help ideas and wish you a safe journey taking care of each other during these horrible time GOD bless us all.

Hello everyone, it is my first time here I live in Norther California I'm about to try FTA hobby please have some patient with me all these time had cable tv service of some kind I'm disable for life so I'm trying to stretch my fix income in every way possible is there a FTA receiver capable of recording AVR? Thaks for any help ideas and wish you a safe journey taking care of each other during these horrible time GOD bless us all.
Welcome to Satellite Guys! :)

Certainly understandable to try to make your money go as far as possible. I've been there. Not sure if I understand your question though. Do you mean can a FTA receiver be connected to your AVR (Audio/Video receiver)? If so, then yes. Or are you asking something entirely different? :what

If you are trying to stretch your dollars, I would stay away from that box. It is sold mainly for hacking and has very little support, if any for true FTA. You would hate to have to spend money again to buy another receiver.

Most if not all FTA receivers will allow you to record to an external HDD. :)
Also take note, this will not replace cable or paid satellite service. You will not get most of the "main stream" channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)