GTN website Schedule isn't right!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I think GTN Has a special Sky Angel feed that removes some programs that are on the OTA channel

My guess is certain programs are removed, because GTN either can't obtain the national rights at any cost, or not at a reasonable cost.

Also, I believe that GTN used to maintain a separate website just for their SA* feed. But I can't find it anymore, so it seems to have been discontinued.

Furthermore, it seems that GTN may no longer be the national brand for Guardian's programming. They are now offering the .2 Network to affiliates nationwide, and they admit that GTN on SA* was sort of a test run. At DIGITAL NETWORKS VIE FOR AFFILIATION DEALS | .2 Digital Network :
Likewise, a version of .2 has been on Sky Angel, a religiously oriented satellite TV service.
There is a video at Home | .2 Digital Network showing a sample of the new network.

I am impressed that they will offer it in HD, and that they have several broadcast premiere movies lined up.

GTN is my favorite channel on Sky Angel

GTN has really become my favorite channel when watching Sky Angel. I have been trying to figure a way to get this channel after Sky Angel goes dark.

Dish Network has Channel 7207 (Guardian Television Network) but I understand you must be inside the correct SpotBeam in order to receive this channel. I live in the very northern tip of Virginia which I understand is outside the SpotBeam for 7207.

Other than ordering IPTV which I decided not to do; does anyone know another way to receive this channel? If not I will not worry about it.

All I can tell you is I have 119/ 110/ 61.5 and show nothing in the 7000s at all.

You should also remember that the .2 Network (produced by GTN) will debut this summer as a digital multicast stream on various stations across the country. So you might eventually be able to get .2 using an antenna, from a local affiliate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)