Guide data no longer tags events with premier

monroef

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 14, 2006
After about 5-6 hours my new Hoppers are up and running. They are pretty stable and fast. My only complaint is that the guide info no longer includes the word premier or series premier. Under the old receivers this was nice because you could set timers for new movies or new shows. This still exists on Dish Remote Access. I'm not sure why I don't see it on the Hopper.

Another thing that has changed is the search in Dish Remote Access no longer performs searches on a connected EHD. Now it only displays results on the internal hard drive.

Frank

Premier must have been on a 922? Never had that on my receivers. It does seem like a great search however.

I bet DRA will see the EHD after some time passes.

Does the Hopper have a manual timer? I believe the 922 did not.

It existed on all the receivers as far back as I can remember. It may not have existed on the 922, however. What I am talking about is the word Premier or Series Premier. Its placed along side the words (CC), Stereo and New. They are all still provided.

wouldn't that only rely on the guide data itself? are they getting to the point where they scrape stuff off a guide listing for a class of receiver?

I don't know why its not showing up on this particular model. But the data is there. If you go to the Dish Remote Access site and look at the guide, its still shows there as well as on the other receiver models.

They exactly what I am complaining about. Yes, those are all premiers and show as such on the other receivers. On both of my Hoppers, the word Premier is missing.

I misunderstood, I though you were looking for a search option that searched only premier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)