Guide has disappeared

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

earlief

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
texas
My guide is gone, called SRL they could not explain it,I rehit it, they rehit it still nothing. This morning I thought may be a master reset might help it did not, I am in the process of reloading my channels now. Has anyone else had this issue, I am using a DSR-922m,any alternate ways are appreciated,

Thanks,

Ken

I updated my guide for the last time last night fine. I'm getting some information trickling in that something weird is going on with Motorola. I believe they have started there shut off sequence. The guide could now be history next is the kill hit. Not a fun time for us.

Last night @ 10:49 PM PST my 905 & 922 both showed a mail message: TEST.

Could SAC have been doing a trial blanket shutdown hit?

Both these IRDs are currently subbed to SRL & Skyvision, but could have previously been subbed to NPS(???) I had already done MRs on both of these earlier this year so you would think that the IRDs couldn't be provider "branded" to NPS. Unless there had been an (un)intentional mistake in the IRD list. Ahem.

Last night @ 10:49 PM PST my 905 & 922 both showed a mail message: TEST.

Could SAC have been doing a trial blanket shutdown hit?

Both these IRDs are currently subbed to SRL & Skyvision, but could have previously been subbed to NPS(???) I had already done MRs on both of these earlier this year so you would think that the IRDs couldn't be provider "branded" to NPS. Unless there had been an (un)intentional mistake in the IRD list. Ahem.

This TEST info has been reported to me by a few today. I put a note about it on my 4D site. I think were entering the shutdown phase. Not sure what Motorola may have up there sleeve :(

This TEST info has been reported to me by a few today. I put a note about it on my 4D site. I think were entering the shutdown phase. Not sure what Motorola may have up there sleeve :(
The test didn't affect my current programming. The guide did act up some so I did a WEBSAMS rehit, then loaded the guide.

The cover of my LNBF was pointing down but with the heavy rains we've had accumulated enough water to cause a failure in stages, first the V channels then finally the H ones. And this just after the mail message. Caused me some panic about an early kill hit until I figured out what was happening. LOL
Simple fix: replaced the LNBF. Zip tied a plastic bag over it. More heavy rains to come.;)
Two too coincindental.:)

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts