Guy Thing?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
HD

I'm not setup at the house for hd and for right now I'm going as cheap as possible to see what I think about it.The coolsat I'm bidding on will still be under 50 .00 so it seemed a good cheap alternative to start with.I think my most expensive piece will be the Vbox unless I find one used.I won't be able to upgrade the tv until we get the addiction done to the house next year.But thanks For thinking of all the good advice it is really helpful.:)

I'm not setup at the house for hd and for right now I'm going as cheap as possible to see what I think about it.The coolsat I'm bidding on will still be under 50 .00 so it seemed a good cheap alternative to start with.I think my most expensive piece will be the Vbox unless I find one used.I won't be able to upgrade the tv until we get the addiction done to the house next year.But thanks For thinking of all the good advice it is really helpful.:)

Ahh ok, I didn't realize you were getting the coolsat that cheap. In your situation I think you are doing the right thing.

Coolsat 6000

Just won the coolsat for 33.50 total !!!!!! So will have more info later when Iget the dish home and set up.Thanks:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.