H-10 receiver and activating them

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

TYORK

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 6, 2004
indy
has any other tech having any trouble activating the h10 receiver. ever one i do they say the card is bad and can't be activated.

I haven't noticed if it's IRD-specific, but some cards that begin 0009 won't activate. I get this "This card cannot be activated" box. It's way annoying.

Beavis said:
I haven't noticed if it's IRD-specific, but some cards that begin 0009 won't activate. I get this "This card cannot be activated" box. It's way annoying.

my started with 0016 and it would not activate and best buy made us unhook everything and cx had to take it all back and get a new one .

I plan on activating my H10 receiver tomorrow. Is this a common problem with all H10 receivers. By the way are users of the H10 reasonably pleased with the functionality and over performance and PQ of the H10 receivers?

Bill G

I've had my H10 for over a week now and I am very happy with it. Did not have any problems getting it activated. I swapped out my Samsung 360 for the H10 and it alot better. No audio drop-outs and better picture on both Sd and HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)