H & I

Status
Please reply by conversation.
To clarify... ALI and Novatek chip based receivers have no problem with these transponders when everyone is reporting that they are receiving them, but the ALI and Novatek based STB's have been losing these channels frequently in the past few months when the other receivers do not lose the channels.

The Linkbox 9000i is not receiving these channels at this time, but the other receivers listed above are receiving them.

Try recording them and then trying to watch the recording on another device. This worked for one of my friends, the picture was having many blips in the playing live, but was able to record and watch on his computer fine. Don't know if this is still working for him at this time, as I last talked to him 3-4 weeks ago.
He has a MicroHD.

Going by the pic I just looked at at amazon,there is a coaxial output on the back of the sathawk.
You are correct, there is a coaxial audio output, but alas no coaxial audio input on the tv :boomThat is a good idea to try recording to flashdrive and trying on another receiver. If i ever find any of my flash drives ill try that out. Sometimes i wish i could have a c-band dish at my house, but my neighbors would kill me if i cut down all their trees!

I just got my TBS6922SE running again (had to replace the mobo/cpu/memory, of course). It picks up Heros and Movies! but not Decades using Kaffeine to scan the sat. Interesting that I wasn't able to add Heros to the channel list and that Decades wouldn't scan in at all.

i was able to get movies and decades but not heroes on the sathawk receiver just about 30 minutes ago. I was going to try to record some star trek and try to play it back on my other box.

yeah i saw it was removed and neither receiver i have tried sees any signal there either, was actually fooling around with the dish today since it rained and still couldnt get it, but locked decades and movies with the sathawk box.

Still getting H&I, along with Movies and Decades. They have always been there when I have tuned them in over the last few days.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts