H20-100 Software Release 0x4107 12/17/08

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sundude90

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 13, 2008
Waterville, Maine, United States
There is a new staggered software release for the H20-100 beginning 12/17/08.

The contents of this release are:
New Features
  • SWM signal meter screen
  • Channels I Get add to as a Favorites menu item
Improvements
  • UI polishing
  • Caller ID robustness
  • Stability
  • “Select” key is responsive when entering numbers to directly tune to a channel
  • Channel change speed
Fixes
  • Tuner test no longer shows failure if input signal disconnected
  • Intermittent issues found with Game Lounge

Generally releases are staggered over a few days or weeks.

Typically the start on the west and work east by zip codes.

This release forced me to go back to the national. I was getting searching for satellite 771 in and signal strength on all transponders went into the 70's.

h21-100

That being said I am an idiot. I downloaded a H20 release to a H21 box. Dam I'm an idiot ! No wonder it didn't work correctly .....

That being said I am an idiot. I downloaded a H20 release to a H21 box. Dam I'm an idiot ! No wonder it didn't work correctly .....

How can this happen? Can we choose what to D/L? I think receivers can only D/L software for their own version correct; either the CE if the window is open or the national.

How can this happen? Can we choose what to D/L? I think receivers can only D/L software for their own version correct; either the CE if the window is open or the national.

charper, he unknowingly downloaded the NR.
You can d/l the NR or the CE for your rec. I am sure a particular rec. would not be able to d/l software that was not intended for that rec.

Jimbo

on old hr10-the software version is easy to find.....can't find on hr 20 - thx

HR20 software version :
Menu, Set Up, System Set Up, Info and Test, select, that should take you to the System Info screen.
Look under Software then Past Upgrade, it will give the version and the date and time that it was downloaded.

Jimbo

charper, he unknowingly downloaded the NR.
You can d/l the NR or the CE for your rec. I am sure a particular rec. would not be able to d/l software that was not intended for that rec.

Jimbo

yep, knew you cant D/L the wrong versions; figured it had to be the NR.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)