h20 and signal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

theslag

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 12, 2004
Hi all...

I was checking the signal on my H20 and for 101 and 110 i get in the 80's but when i look at the signal on the Tivo receiver its in the upper 90's....should i worry?

thanks...so far this receiver is rock solid, exp the audio sync on one of my channels...im sure D will work the bugs out....

The highest I can get is 77 and only on one satellite. The other 2 dont even register, ZERO's across the board! I have to fiddle with the darn thing some more I guess. The standard channels work fine, but the HD wont come in.:(

My signals are lower as well, but my 103 sat is down in the teens. I think the Charlotte NC market is broadcasting locals in HD, but I'm not sure. If anyone knows, I would appreciate the info as I may need to readjust my dish to get the 103 better.

Magnus MacGregor said:
My signals are lower as well, but my 103 sat is down in the teens. I think the Charlotte NC market is broadcasting locals in HD, but I'm not sure. If anyone knows, I would appreciate the info as I may need to readjust my dish to get the 103 better.

Not yet, probably April or May.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)