h20 and signal

Status
Please reply by conversation.

theslag

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 12, 2004
Hi all...

I was checking the signal on my H20 and for 101 and 110 i get in the 80's but when i look at the signal on the Tivo receiver its in the upper 90's....should i worry?

thanks...so far this receiver is rock solid, exp the audio sync on one of my channels...im sure D will work the bugs out....

The highest I can get is 77 and only on one satellite. The other 2 dont even register, ZERO's across the board! I have to fiddle with the darn thing some more I guess. The standard channels work fine, but the HD wont come in.:(

My signals are lower as well, but my 103 sat is down in the teens. I think the Charlotte NC market is broadcasting locals in HD, but I'm not sure. If anyone knows, I would appreciate the info as I may need to readjust my dish to get the 103 better.

Magnus MacGregor said:
My signals are lower as well, but my 103 sat is down in the teens. I think the Charlotte NC market is broadcasting locals in HD, but I'm not sure. If anyone knows, I would appreciate the info as I may need to readjust my dish to get the 103 better.

Not yet, probably April or May.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)