H20 just for hi def locals??

Status
Please reply by conversation.
T

theslag

Thread Starter
SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 12, 2004
229
0
Hi all...I like the H20 and the locals in HD are great looking but now and then they have their audio fault, but its the extra HD package, that im getting to think is a waste of 10 bucks a month. Anyone else feel this way and bag the HD package?? You keep hearing that more HD is coming, but when? TNT HD isnt that good, its all old shows, exp the now and then NBA game. Im just venting but also want to see what everyone else's feeling are...

rb
 
pro96

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
6,464
14
OC
theslag said:
Hi all...I like the H20 and the locals in HD are great looking but now and then they have their audio fault, but its the extra HD package, that im getting to think is a waste of 10 bucks a month. Anyone else feel this way and bag the HD package?? You keep hearing that more HD is coming, but when? TNT HD isnt that good, its all old shows, exp the now and then NBA game. Im just venting but also want to see what everyone else's feeling are...

rb

I don't have any complaints with my H20 + HD package + HBO/SHO-HD + MLB games in HD.
 
L

leww37334

SatelliteGuys Family
Aug 30, 2005
38
0
Drop the HD package put up an antenna and get HD locals for free.
 
G

guffy1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 19, 2005
422
0
Traverse City, MI
pro96 said:
I don't have any complaints with my H20 + HD package + HBO/SHO-HD + MLB games in HD.

This guy probably loves charbroiled chuck steak and 7-11 burritos also... Either that or he holds alot of stock in D*..

D's* HD package is a train wreck..
 
Last edited:
rjfrandle

rjfrandle

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 5, 2006
181
8
Minnesota
guffy1 said:
This guy probably loves charbroiled chuck steak and 7-11 burritos also... Either that or he holds alot of stock in D*..

D's* HD package is a train wreck..


So who has a better HD Package for 10 bucks??
 
V

veener88

SatelliteGuys Family
Feb 1, 2006
46
0
guffy1 said:
This guy probably loves charbroiled chuck steak and 7-11 burritos also... Either that or he holds alot of stock in D*..

D's* HD package is a train wreck..

I do not think it is that bad. Comcast is horrable in my area. They want to charge us a lot of cash. Yea I would like more stations but the most my service has been out with D* is about 10 min. Comcast because I am out in the county has been days. And they do not give us any thing back for not having them for days. I am to far out a roof top. I only have 3 options and D* is the best one for my area.
 
G

guffy1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 19, 2005
422
0
Traverse City, MI
rjfrandle said:
So who has a better HD Package for 10 bucks??

I really dont think anyone offers an HD pack for 10$ or less...$10 is cheap for sure, no doubt, I wont argue that...Chuck steak is cheap too though, but I wouldnt feed it to my family..Honestly, I wouldnt feed it to my dog..It is cheap though :)
 
vgsantiago

vgsantiago

SatelliteGuys Family
Apr 27, 2006
99
0
San Diego
rjfrandle said:
So who has a better HD Package for 10 bucks??

Depends on who your cable provider is, but out here COX Communications gives you the big 4 (FOX, ABC, CBS, NBC) along with

UniversalHD
INHD 1&2
TNTHD
ESPNHD
MHD (Music)
DiscoveryHD
PBSHD
4SDHD (San Diego Padres)
WBHD

All for 9.00 bucks. Getting HBOHD and SHOHD is nothing to brag about since you have to pay for the premium service.

So why did I switch, D* is cheaper (less expensive) and with the hopes by 2007 D* will blow them away.

And currently in San Diego, CBS and FOX are not available by D* for HD programming. I'm trying to hold on till 07 :hungry:
 
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Similar threads

johnml
Replies
6
Views
1K
charper1
charper1
snaggerbob
Replies
4
Views
2K
DTV TiVo Dealer
DTV TiVo Dealer
johnml
  • Locked
Replies
2
Views
1K
Jhon69
J
johnml
Replies
13
Views
2K
Jimbo
Jimbo
fantinocsny
Replies
12
Views
2K
Jimbo
Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Top