H20 just for hi def locals??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

theslag

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 12, 2004
Hi all...I like the H20 and the locals in HD are great looking but now and then they have their audio fault, but its the extra HD package, that im getting to think is a waste of 10 bucks a month. Anyone else feel this way and bag the HD package?? You keep hearing that more HD is coming, but when? TNT HD isnt that good, its all old shows, exp the now and then NBA game. Im just venting but also want to see what everyone else's feeling are...

rb

theslag said:
Hi all...I like the H20 and the locals in HD are great looking but now and then they have their audio fault, but its the extra HD package, that im getting to think is a waste of 10 bucks a month. Anyone else feel this way and bag the HD package?? You keep hearing that more HD is coming, but when? TNT HD isnt that good, its all old shows, exp the now and then NBA game. Im just venting but also want to see what everyone else's feeling are...

rb

I don't have any complaints with my H20 + HD package + HBO/SHO-HD + MLB games in HD.

pro96 said:
I don't have any complaints with my H20 + HD package + HBO/SHO-HD + MLB games in HD.

This guy probably loves charbroiled chuck steak and 7-11 burritos also... Either that or he holds alot of stock in D*..

D's* HD package is a train wreck..

Last edited:
guffy1 said:
This guy probably loves charbroiled chuck steak and 7-11 burritos also... Either that or he holds alot of stock in D*..

So who has a better HD Package for 10 bucks??

guffy1 said:

I do not think it is that bad. Comcast is horrable in my area. They want to charge us a lot of cash. Yea I would like more stations but the most my service has been out with D* is about 10 min. Comcast because I am out in the county has been days. And they do not give us any thing back for not having them for days. I am to far out a roof top. I only have 3 options and D* is the best one for my area.

rjfrandle said:

I really dont think anyone offers an HD pack for 10$ or less...$10 is cheap for sure, no doubt, I wont argue that...Chuck steak is cheap too though, but I wouldnt feed it to my family..Honestly, I wouldnt feed it to my dog..It is cheap though :)

rjfrandle said:

Depends on who your cable provider is, but out here COX Communications gives you the big 4 (FOX, ABC, CBS, NBC) along with

UniversalHD
INHD 1&2
TNTHD
ESPNHD
MHD (Music)
DiscoveryHD
PBSHD
4SDHD (San Diego Padres)
WBHD

All for 9.00 bucks. Getting HBOHD and SHOHD is nothing to brag about since you have to pay for the premium service.

So why did I switch, D* is cheaper (less expensive) and with the hopes by 2007 D* will blow them away.

And currently in San Diego, CBS and FOX are not available by D* for HD programming. I'm trying to hold on till 07 :hungry:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts