H20 OTA zip code config

Status
Please reply by conversation.

VIPERS-PIT

Pub Member
Original poster
Feb 11, 2006
I added a 2nd UHF ant today! Well I am tring to get my h20 to pick up pittsburgh-cleveland AND youngstown. The h20 only takes 2 zip codes and will skip all other channels that your ant gets! for me that is over 20 digital stations that my tv tuner gets!

I need 2 zip codes that will let me get these 3 cities. I can stand missing stubenville(i already have 3 NBC hd stations and akron (already get the pbs from 3 other cities)

I have to get fox from cleveland and KDKA from pittsburgh. The Youngstown stations would be a bonus for "local" news and sports. I had 2 zips in the reciever at one point that let me get all 3 cities so I know it can be done, I just did not write the 2 zips down.

Dragon. I tried midland on the pa side (made me pick the burg) and kent on the ohio side (made me pick cleveland) both good but the thing did not find the youngstown. I did have a fun 2 hrs on the phone with D* tonight. Finally got a protection plan CSR in Oregon that knew what he was talking about and let logic get in the way of the company answers! What a amazing thing to talk to a guy that actually listened.

Dragon, is the fox station in the burgh broadcasting ota yet and if so at what power?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pittsburghs HD is here!

TIVO Wins Trial

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)