H20 software update?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bjthadj

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 24, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
When I turned on my H20 receiver today, all of the channels I get with an OTA antenna were gone. I had to do a new search for channels and update my favorite lists. Why did it do this?

Also, I notice there is a much longer hesitation bringing up the guide and using the menus. Was there some sort of software update sent overnight or something? It's kind of annoying.

Go to Menu - Help & Setings - Setup - Info & Test and look down at Software for Past Upgrade and Time. Sometimes software updates will wipe out OTA channels. You just have to go through the wizard again to recover. Its a pain.

Just checked and sure enough, I got a software update Monday morning. I now have 0x2020, whatever that means. This receiver is running like crap now, even after 2 restarts. There is literally(I counted) a four second delay between hitting any button on the remote and seeing it on the screen. Is there any way I can go back to the old software?

H20-100 has the x2020 as its National Release. H20-600 is still working out bugs with HDMI and Sony/Dell TVs. Once that is fixed, which last CE I think did, it too will get the interactive upgrade on a National level.

Status
Please reply by conversation.