H20 unit on 3lnb antenna?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

afd51

Original poster
Dec 17, 2007
I am interested in using an H20 receiver with my existing 3 LNB antenna. Will this work, or does the H20 only work with the new 5 LNB antenna?

I am interested in using an H20 receiver with my existing 3 LNB antenna. Will this work, or does the H20 only work with the new 5 LNB antenna?

It will work just fine. You will not get any of the new mpeg4 hd channels, but the older ones like ESPN hd, TNT hd, HD Net, will.

It will work fine with the old HD pack. You have to have a Big Nasty to get all the new MPEG4 channels. And :welcome to Satelliteguys.us!

By "Big Nasty" I assume you mean a Slimline. They aren't all that big, really. I also have a 10 ft c band dish. Now that sucker is huge! You aren't Harshness in disguise, are you? ;)

By "Big Nasty" I assume you mean a Slimline. They aren't all that big, really. I also have a 10 ft c band dish. Now that sucker is huge! You aren't Harshness in disguise, are you? ;)

You really know how to hurt a guy! Calling me a filthy name like "harshness" No, I'm the furthest thing from him, thank God. A lot of us refer to the Slimline as the "Big Nasty" because it's roughly the same size as a superdish and supposedly a pain in the ass to fine tune. I'm a DNS tech, and am very familiar with having to tune Wild Blue dishes, and have a budy of mine on the D* side, and he told me the Slimlines were about as much trouble to fine tune as the Wild Blue dishes.

You really know how to hurt a guy! Calling me a filthy name like "harshness" No, I'm the furthest thing from him, thank God. A lot of us refer to the Slimline as the "Big Nasty" because it's roughly the same size as a superdish and supposedly a pain in the ass to fine tune. I'm a DNS tech, and am very familiar with having to tune Wild Blue dishes, and have a budy of mine on the D* side, and he told me the Slimlines were about as much trouble to fine tune as the Wild Blue dishes.

Actually they are quite abit smaller than DISH's Super Dish.

Jimbo

No insult intented! Just a little good natured teasing!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)