H21-25/HR20-24/R22 CE Release for the Weekend of 11.18

This is my first try at getting HD GUI ... both my HR23's tell me searching, shows 04D4 and never starts downloading, just restarts and proceeds to receiver self check. Am I too early maybe ?

So it's going all the way thru ?
Yes, it could be that the new software isn't in the stream yet.

I tried a few times now keeping getting the national release one I think it should be available now.

I have a BAD feeling that I am losing my HD Gui as so far, all I'm seeing is a Blue background, the old screen for downloading.

I'm getting thre D/L ADDL Software again, from several months back.

Oh dear, as I had hoped to NOT have happen, I'm now back on the OLD software and have lost my HD GUI !

Got stuck on searching for software red buttoned out after reading thread thanks for the heads up

Ya, I thought it just sounded familiar , so maybe were too early or they are just running late, or they didn't set thier clocks back for DST.

Good thing the CE isnt as serious as NASA imagine the damage they could cause :)

I suggest that we wait for the Oklahoma State football game to end because I fear there is a correlation between the game & the lateness of the techs to get out the new CE.