H21-25/HR20-24/R22 CE Release for the Weekend of 11.18

Redh is still showing the same thing were experiencing, 4d1 for the 100s
haha and I am still steppin on other people, second time me and another person said pretty much the same thing at the same time....

Last edited:
Yea, I got it. I guess the hr24-100 was the last to get it tonight. No negligible difference from the update I got lastnight with the HD gooey... Still intrigued about this wifi addition, it must be with the powerline adapters or something. Im gonna investigate on that.

Yea, I got it. I guess the hr24-100 was the last to get it tonight. No negligible difference from the update I got lastnight with the HD gooey... Still intrigued about this wifi addition, it must be with the powerline adapters or something. Im gonna investigate on that.

I saw someone ask about a wifi addition, but haven't seen anything saying that they are coming out with a recvr with it or anyway to adapt the existing ones.

I saw someone ask about a wifi addition, but haven't seen anything saying that they are coming out with a recvr with it or anyway to adapt the existing ones.

IMO a wifi reciever would not be any good or worth the money for development considering the SWiM system and MOCA.... Broadband over cable is proven to be reliable and powerful. And so far since I have had the entire system running it has worked flawlessly be it VOD, MediaShare, or whole home dvr. Coupled with high bandwith cable internet it runs like a dream.

Its nice to see a company finally listen to their customers. Sure a new gui isnt a necessity and the old one worked fine. But it is nice to have something like that updated to the 21st century. And the speed difference is great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)