H21-H25 & HR20-HR24 CE Release 11/25

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Both youTube and TVApps has its own big icon within the Extras screen.. can do a YouTube only search in there with additional features. The TVApps icon loads up the apps as if you pressed the right arrow button.

No issues yet.. DVR timer fired up as normal, playback of recordings as well.

everything downloaded good here on both of my hr 24 hd dvr and hr 24 hd recivers 058C here also :)

Why would you say that ?

If your a tester, you test ...
Use the software and if you have issues report it .... if it runs great, report it here as well.

Just because it's High Risk, doesn't mean it's bad, just means it's New, theres a High Risk warning everytime theres New software cycle coming out.

I don't mean this smart but you inspired me to be brave and download it to my 2 of my 3 H24 and my HR24. You're right a tester should be a tester no matter the risk.

There's a power mode in the settings. It says that the receiver will go into power saving mode if the receiver is inactive for 2 hours(if you are watching TV for over two hours & you don't press a button to let your receiver know that you are still there,it goes into "power saving mode").

Glad it's working out. I wasn't willing to try and have to go back to the old blue guide if something went wrong. I will try Sat. if there are not too many bad reports.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)