CE's for the Weekend of 11.25

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
lets hope but with holiday weekend makes you wonder we will see :)

Pay attention to the note, this is a new set on the H/HR series, adding some energy star feature and some icons I'm guessing. Probably nothing too major, but if you revert back to the national release we are told you will go back to the original blue interface.

Pay attention to the note, this is a new set on the H/HR series, adding some energy star feature and some icons I'm guessing. Probably nothing too major, but if you revert back to the national release we are told you will go back to the original blue interface.

This is noted Special High Risk ....

Is it any different that any other High Risk we d/l ?

I'm thinking the High Risk is the fact that it's the first of the new series of software.
Am I correct ?

:)

I'm thinking the High Risk is the fact that it's the first of the new series of software.
Am I correct ?

im wondering same thing :confused:

Am I correct ?

i wonder if its worth it since very high risk :confused::)

Fwiw, I'm running it tonight ...

It's testing, thats what I'm here for.
Worst that will happen is I have to revert back to the NR, biig deal, I can re load it tomorrow or next weekend.

I just wish we knew what software version it was going to be.

Looks like 058C coming soon, it's listed as "announced" ... I'm thinking that means shortly.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts