CE's for the Weekend of 11.25

The last CE I did it took 4 days for one of my receivers to get the icons back.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I noticed the new software seems to be missing the cast and crew feature when you click more info when watching a movie. Did they remove that feature?

Sent from my EVO4G using Tapatalk.

OK guys, You gotta remember, this is a NEW series of CE software, thats why the High Risk was posted.

Things will change, they add and remove stuff all the time in CE's.
Just because they add something , doesn't mean its gonna be a permanent feature, if it works well enough and they like the results, they may decide to keep it there.

OK guys, You gotta remember, this is a NEW series of CE software, thats why the High Risk was posted.

Things will change, they add and remove stuff all the time in CE's.
so true :)

Are there supposed to be show/movie logos shown in the guide for an H25 receiver with the new HD GUI? I'm running 057b and don't see them like I do on my other HR24 receivers. I am also outputting at 480i since it's currently hooked up to an older SD set, and I do get the channel logos. Just not the show/movie ones.

Maybe only the DVRs show the tv show/movie logos? Or maybe just a 480i thing?

Are there supposed to be show/movie logos shown in the guide for an H25 receiver with the new HD GUI? I'm running 057b and don't see them like I do on my other HR24 receivers. I am also outputting at 480i since it's currently hooked up to an older SD set, and I do get the channel logos. Just not the show/movie ones.

Maybe only the DVRs show the tv show/movie logos? Or maybe just a 480i thing?

How long has it been since you downloaded the software ?
May take 24-48 hours.

do you only see the SD channels on the guide?

I checked on my H23 hooked to a SDTV (480i) and the SD channel shows the channel name...the HD version shows the icon

1st pic is the SD channel....2nd is the HD one

Attachments

• PICT0169.JPG
    PICT0169.JPG
    773.5 KB · Views: 121
  • PICT0170.JPG
    PICT0170.JPG
    824.5 KB · Views: 131
do you only see the SD channels on the guide?

I checked on my H23 hooked to a SDTV (480i) and the SD channel shows the channel name...the HD version shows the icon

1st pic is the SD channel....2nd is the HD one
Actually, I do see those channel icons. What I don't see are the show/movie cover icons on the right side of the guide, like I see on my HR24s guide.

Sorry to keep bringing up the icon thing...I d/l'ed the latest to my r22 friday and still don't have the channel banner icon...

I do have the guide show icons now...don't have the my directv suggestions yet...

Again...I know it can take up to 24-48 hours...and read somewhere in this thread someone took up to 4 days for them to appear...just wondering if the banner icons will show up at at all with this release?...along with the show suggestions?...

Thanks...

@jtb547

For me, with 0575, they appeared after a short amount of time on my HR24. However, even after almost a month, they never appeared on my H24. I finally updated the H24 to 058C about 24 hours ago, nothing yet, but it is still in the reasonable window.

I don't like the new delete sequence. It's cumbersome, although it's harder to screw something up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)