CE's for the Weekend of 11.25

My "My Directv" is not working, but not to concerned, I've never used it.

My Icons are there.

I never use it either...just was throwing that out there...

And still don't have the channel icons as of today either...no big deal...just was wondering if they would show up at all...

shkarter1985 said:
Last night. I've read the instructions, and I've got the new HD Guide on my reciever (H23/600) and it looks like a beauty. Better than ever!

Glad you like it !

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Something different started happening today on both my receivers which both have the current CE software. Don't remember it being like this yesterday. The ability to FF/Rew/Skip is gone while having the programming minimized when viewing the guide or any menu. While looking at the guide, if you do press FF/Rew now, you jump the guide 12 +/- like when you press the red/green buttons.

Big bummer to me.. please change this back!

I can echo what some others have said...I have the HR22-100 btw......boxes beside the resolution...can't check them...

The signal meter strength shows the percent but not the bar graph...

No suggestions in the "My Directv"...which I don't use...just sayn...

I still don't have the channel banner icons/logos...

And it doe's seem to a bit slower going from channel to channel...

I know they leave some things out from what I have read...just saying that's what going on with mine...

Am I on a CE release or National Release?

Hello,

I have been reading and reading about the new guide, so a couple of days ago, I forced an update to get the new guide because I don't like wating! :)

My screen on my receiver said was downloading 0576. So, my question now is, have I now become a CE without realizing it, while I was only intending
on giving myself the new guide before my turn in the rollout schedule?

Attachments

• DTV Upgrade Screen.jpg
    DTV Upgrade Screen.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 125
glen4cindy said:
Hello,

I have been reading and reading about the new guide, so a couple of days ago, I forced an update to get the new guide because I don't like wating! :)

My screen on my receiver said was downloading 0576. So, my question now is, have I now become a CE without realizing it, while I was only intending

The new guide has been a part of the CE's now for about 2-3 months now, so while some say its not a CE software, you generally get it in the CE time frame.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Took the guide on 2 HR24's and 2 H23's late Sat Night. No My Directv, no baner icons, no quick tune icons, no TV apps.

Looks nice though.

Hello,

Does your Guide and Menus now have a Black background, or is it still Blue , like in your picture ?

So, yes, you have the New Gui ...

Let me clarify my question. I know I have the new GUI. What I wanted to know, is since I forced the download, did I put myself into CE instead of just forcing my place in the newest National Release? I'd be fine with CE, but, my wife has too many favorite programs that she would be unhappy with the possibility of unprediciable results were something to go wrong because of the nature of a CE release.

Thanks in advance.

Is anybody else still missing channel logos in the banner? I have the poster art in the list when I press info, but I dont have channel logos on my two HR24-500's and my H25-500.

Is anybody else still missing channel logos in the banner? I have the poster art in the list when I press info, but I dont have channel logos on my two HR24-500's and my H25-500.

I don't have the channel logos in the banner or "My Directv" suggestions on my HR22-100

jtb547 said:
I don't have the channel logos in the banner or "My Directv" suggestions on my HR22-100

Yeah I forgot to add that, I don't have MyDirectv either

Let me clarify my question. I know I have the new GUI. What I wanted to know, is since I forced the download, did I put myself into CE instead of just forcing my place in the newest National Release? I'd be fine with CE, but, my wife has too many favorite programs that she would be unhappy with the possibility of unprediciable results were something to go wrong because of the nature of a CE release.

Thanks in advance.

If you downloaded the GUI from 11PM ET to 230AM ET on Friday or Saturday, you got the CE. Any other time is the national release.

I still don't have the Logos or My Directv either HR -24-200 not a big deal maybe be back with the next CE release.

Chris

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)