H21-H25 & HR20-HR24 CE Release 11/25

Last night I downloaded onto HR20/700 and HR22/100. Both went smoothly and look great. On both receivers under Extras, TV Apps say that no internet detected with an error code 62. Although I can get ondemand and music/pictures from my computer. Also, no youtube icon under extras on either receiver. Don't really use them, just reporting in.

Im having the same issue, just started with the CE, my personal opinion is its dns related. Just realized the issue today. Filling out the survey now.

Actually scratch that, the link in the thread linked seems dead, anyone else having this issue?

Im having the same issue, just started with the CE, my personal opinion is its dns related. Just realized the issue today. Filling out the survey now.

Actually scratch that, the link in the thread linked seems dead, anyone else having this issue?

I just clicked on it and it worked fine, look in the D* Technical section

Is there anyway to change the time zone where you can force a download earlier than it is supposed to be. Most of the new streams are at midnight PST (2am CST)?

The TV Resolution options don't display correctly with the new release. The boxes are there but none of them looked marked.

Downloaded the latest and have a few problems:
The TV Resolution options don't display correctly with the new release. The boxes are there but none of them looked marked.​

Also, my HR24-200 locks up with no response after going to my recordings. Have to do a reset.

I've left the power saving mode enabled since I updated Friday night and haven't noticed any issues. When coming home after work after many hours of inactivity, however, I can still hear fans whirring in my box.
Has anyone actually done any power measurements to see what effect it is having? I'm wondering if it does in fact save any power.
Thanks.

I think the "power saver" is more of a sleep timer, which i think is awesome, ive seen it shut down, but then my tv starts spinning an lg logo, i gotta figure out how to utilize both

Well I have an issue with 2 of my H24 receivers. When I hit power on the remote (or using the front panel of the receiver) it takes about 20-30 seconds for the receiver to power on. This hasn't been an issue until I downloaded the new update Friday. I didn't notice it in the bedroom because my wife already has it on when I come to bed. So I thought it was just the kitchen receiver. Today I noticed that both TVs are doing it. Once they're on they are running normal.

Well I have an issue with 2 of my H24 receivers. When I hit power on the remote (or using the front panel of the receiver) it takes about 20-30 seconds for the receiver to power on. This hasn't been an issue until I downloaded the new update Friday. I didn't notice it in the bedroom because my wife already has it on when I come to bed. So I thought it was just the kitchen receiver. Today I noticed that both TVs are doing it. Once they're on they are running normal.

I wonder if the Power Saver has anything to do with this ?
New feature in the last CE.

I wonder if the Power Saver has anything to do with this ?
New feature in the last CE.

I keep it off unless I'm watching tv to go to bed. Then I set it to on and put the tv's sleep timer on for 2 hours as well. So I don't know if that has a bug in it so it's causing the receiver to turn on slow. Just seems like it's frozen for 30 seconds no matter what buttons you hit nothing then it turns on magically out of no where.

I don't know if this is a clue to the problem but since the bedroom still has an old SD TV when I hit the power button for the receiver it has the last show watched frozen on the screen until the receiver powers on then it goes back to live tv. The HD tv in the kitchen just says no signal on it until the receiver powers on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts