H24 700 receiver hangs up on step 1 of 2 checking satellite settings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

manuelgarcia3900

Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
Sf ca
I installed 2 16 way swm switches I have 24 h24 700 receivers installed but as soon as the new software came out I started to get receives resetting by them selves and the then 6 of the receivers stay hung up on step 1 of 2 checking for satellite settings I have tried to reset them several times a lot of times I forced downloaded the software and still they are stuck on that screen 1 reciever stated working and when it came up it came on with the old software and it ran fine until I downloaded the new software.i need help does anyone have a fix it's pretty expensive replacing all receivers.is there a fix?help me the owner of the bar seems to think it has something to do with my work but it ran fine for a year and a half and receivers are going out today I have 7 receivers down and march madness is starting

i'm having the same problemwith h24 700.i had the h25 and the same thing happen.it the h34 is what causeing my problems.i talk to a solid signal tech the h24 and 25 is not working good with the h34.maybe we get a new ce for the 34 before long and it work better.you didn;t mention what dvr you had.

They are not dvr's they are regular hd h24 receivers

I installed 2 16 way swm switches I have 24 h24 700 receivers installed but as soon as the new software came out I started to get receives resetting by them selves and the then 6 of the receivers stay hung up on step 1 of 2 checking for satellite settings I have tried to reset them several times a lot of times I forced downloaded the software and still they are stuck on that screen 1 reciever stated working and when it came up it came on with the old software and it ran fine until I downloaded the new software.i need help does anyone have a fix it's pretty expensive replacing all receivers.is there a fix?help me the owner of the bar seems to think it has something to do with my work but it ran fine for a year and a half and receivers are going out today I have 7 receivers down and march madness is starting
they are regular h24 700 receivers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts