H24 in cabin.

davidmustang

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2020
SC
Hooked up receiver on the outside of the cabin and I was able to get a good signal on all the satellites. Did not have a cable long enough to go inside so I had a barrel connector. I have only been able to get a couple of transponders inside. I tried different cables and different connector. Any help would be gratefully

Sounds like one or more of your connectors is bad. Disconnect the coax at the dish and the receiver and measure the resistance from the center conductor to shield. It should be infinite. Then short one end with a clip lead or something like that. Check the same reading at the other end. It should be no more than an ohm or two. If you don’t get these readings check all your coax connectors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hooked up receiver on the outside of the cabin and I was able to get a good signal on all the satellites. Did not have a cable long enough to go inside so I had a barrel connector. I have only been able to get a couple of transponders inside. I tried different cables and different connector. Any help would be gratefully
What do you define as good signals? What are the numbers on all of the transponders?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)