Status
Please reply by conversation.

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
I have a h24 that lost all of the channel logos. This has happen before, so I went to channel 1 and cleared the cache, and did a reboot and they returned. This time that didn't help. I'm trying to reinstall software (which is 062c, and it's already installed) but it's not finding the software. The numbers up in the top left corner keep changing and it says looking for software 062c but it's still at 0%. Anyone know why it won't find the software and why the logo disappeared?

It won't install the software because the software for the H24-200 is not in the download stream at the moment. With so many models of receiver/DVR, DirecTV moves firmware in and out of the download stream. Same with the logos. Just wait and they should come back in the next few days.

...because the H24-200 is back in the download stream....

I cleared my cache rebooted installed the NR software and they appeared again.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Unless they changed it, the icons were in the additional software download. I've seen it more times than I can count when that secondary download does not trigger correctly (or is interupted by the user) and the icons do not download. Of course, if the firmware isn't in the stream, it will not update either, but that should be readily apparent if you try to force a download and it cannot find any firmware.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)