H25 Component Cable

Status
Please reply by conversation.

oncewaslost

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 5, 2007
My installer did not provide me with one of the 10 pin component cables for the H25. Since that HD TV did not have an hdmi input he hooked it up with RCA cables. At the time I did not know about the 10 pin cable. I picked up an hdmi -> component converter cable thinking that it would work, but I can't get any video out of it. Has anyone else tried to use an hdmi/component converter cable?

By ten pin cable do you mean DVI? If your tv has Component ports (pbpyR) red green blue inputs use that.

My installer did not provide me with one of the 10 pin component cables for the H25. Since that HD TV did not have an hdmi input he hooked it up with RCA cables. At the time I did not know about the 10 pin cable. I picked up an hdmi -> component converter cable thinking that it would work, but I can't get any video out of it. Has anyone else tried to use an hdmi/component converter cable?

Call DTV & tell them your situation,see if they can send you one free. If not,Solid Signal sells the 10-pin component dongle for $9.99.
DIRECTV H2510PIN 10 Pin to Component Dongle for DIRECTV H25 (H2510PIN) 18-94A1CS-008-01 from Solid Signal

Like this.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 836
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)