H25 Error - help

scottal

Original poster
Jan 27, 2020
Texas
Hello,

I have an H25 that I moved out to my garage/guest room. I picked up a slimline dish, have SMW LNB, and continue to get an error message. "If network has at least one NDS, Hx2X, or H34, only 13 SWM channels can be used.
Configuration

H25 RCVR
21V power SWM inverter
tried three single wire SMW LNBs-
- 21-Tuner SWM LNB (3D2LNBR0-02)
- SL3-SWM (3D2LNBR0-01)
- 5LNB Reverse Band (5D2RBLNBR0-14)

When I take it back into the main house, which has an H34 (genie) and two clients, it works fine. Bring it out to the other dish I get this error in setup. It downloads the guide, has great signal strength for instance on 101 when I go into the meters and by transponder 99's 98s. When I go into sat 103 transponders 19-32 show N/A, not sure that means anything.
I've unplugged the SAT in cable when in the sat configuration setting, tried to change SMW then continue and it reads the LNB that's mounted correctly.

No matter which LN I use same issue. Move to the main house, works fine. So confused.

Any help greatly appreciated

DTV error.jpg

:welcome to Satelliteguys scottal!
Have you tried using the lnb that's on the dish that does work correctly? It seems you are using the power inserter inline, yes? Maybe a reboot of the H25 while it's connected?

I thought the same thing, but when I look at signal levels, I'm hitting 98 99 on 101 transponders and good levels on the others. Signal meters are reading all on the higher end. Thanks for your ideas, very much appreciated, pulling my hair out at this time.

I thought the same thing, but when I look at signal levels, I'm hitting 98 99 on 101 transponders and good levels on the others. Signal meters are reading all on the higher end. Thanks for your ideas, very much appreciated, pulling my hair out at this time.
You can get a 771 error message and not be missing any channels. If you have numbers low enough it will trigger the message. What are your numbers on the non "S" sats?

The Sats that have the s are designated Spot Beams.

A reset will typically re organize every thing and often times will be able to resolve issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts