H2H acting very strange tonite anyone else?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Glad to hear the "Authorization Reset" worked. That is also what you have to use when you have signal and the darn thing will not take a hit.

The hits data stream has so much more data in it now then 10 years ago.

Left my 410 connected on X4 for a day & now the clock is correct plus it took 7 hits. I may just use it for music in the garage while working.:D
I have a Ubuntu mini-ITX pc with a 1 TB HD already set up for record & playback for the shop - loaded with 60GB of CD music & growing.

Last edited:
The one wierd thing that happened after all this, is that religious station on 200 disappeared after the hit took, and my sub was back on....? I didn't watch it anyway but the channels now start at 201.

The one wierd thing that happened after all this, is that religious station on 200 disappeared after the hit took, and my sub was back on....? I didn't watch it anyway but the channels now start at 201.

I wonder what channel that was because I am not aware of any ITC DCII video on X4.

TheTechGuru said:
I wonder what channel that was because I am not aware of any ITC DCII video on X4.

"Son Life" broadcasting network.

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

I think mot took that out of srl's channel map when they added the adult channels.

My 905 hasn't been subbed in a over a year and wasn't converted like my 922 to the H2H EMM. If I hit the EPG on that it simply states something like guide unavailable.

I was scanning around with them last weekend and I noticed the clocks corrected and reset to EST on both. Last spring I had issues with the 922 when still subbed losing an hour which was reset twice by SRL.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)