H2K audio problem with skip or pause

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mag314

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 6, 2012
Michigan
I noticed this issue after my H2K got the S425 software...when viewing a recorded program, when I try to use the skip, the audio gets stuck in a loop from the point I initiate the first skip. So, if I use the skip three times, the audio will be stuck in a short loop from the point I first pressed the skip. Occasionally, the audio on a recorded program will also just start to skip/loop, though I have mostly noticed this when I am viewing something on this hopper that was recorded on the other hopper, which is a HWS. I then also noticed that this is happening if I pause then unpause live TV. This does not happen if I use the FF button, though that is significantly mor annoying than being able to skip a few times and be back in my program. I did a red button reset of the H2K, with no apparent change. I can usually get the audio back to where it should be if I pause the recording and unpause, though for live TV this does not seem to work unless I am back at the "live" point. I am having NO trouble with the HWS at all.

I have the H2K connected to a Vizio M series TV that has a Vizio soundbar attached...though even physically disconnecting the soundbar made no difference.

Is this a potential problem with my setup? Or is it possible that the receiver is going bad? I have not seen anyone else reporting audio issues with the new software, though I guess I could just be lucky.... As problems go, I guess this is not huge, but it is annoying.

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)