H2K audio problem with skip or pause

mag314

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 6, 2012
Michigan
I noticed this issue after my H2K got the S425 software...when viewing a recorded program, when I try to use the skip, the audio gets stuck in a loop from the point I initiate the first skip. So, if I use the skip three times, the audio will be stuck in a short loop from the point I first pressed the skip. Occasionally, the audio on a recorded program will also just start to skip/loop, though I have mostly noticed this when I am viewing something on this hopper that was recorded on the other hopper, which is a HWS. I then also noticed that this is happening if I pause then unpause live TV. This does not happen if I use the FF button, though that is significantly mor annoying than being able to skip a few times and be back in my program. I did a red button reset of the H2K, with no apparent change. I can usually get the audio back to where it should be if I pause the recording and unpause, though for live TV this does not seem to work unless I am back at the "live" point. I am having NO trouble with the HWS at all.

I have the H2K connected to a Vizio M series TV that has a Vizio soundbar attached...though even physically disconnecting the soundbar made no difference.

Is this a potential problem with my setup? Or is it possible that the receiver is going bad? I have not seen anyone else reporting audio issues with the new software, though I guess I could just be lucky.... As problems go, I guess this is not huge, but it is annoying.

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts