H2x / HR2x CE Release 12/30 v.0596/v.4596

correct; my HR23 is connected to the web and not the H21

Just checked, my HR20-700 still doesn't have channel logos.
Not too worried about it though.

I really need to think about upgrading as the HR20-700 is very slow...

Problem is, I would need to also get a AM21 as well.

Everything seems to be downloaded and working now... Pandora, YouTube and the logos are showing up and working!!! Thanks for everyone's help.

Iceberg said:
and knock on wood the guide seems to be working right too :)

Me too. No problems since I downloaded early Sunday morning. I didn't have Pandora and YouTube until the next morning on this one though.

I downloaded the CE about 2:20 a.m. early Sunday morning and when it rebooted after finishing the DL, I was greated by a welcome to Pandora and Power-Saving screen. I shut off the receiver (HR-24/100) and went to bed and let it sit for a good 9 hours+ before trying it for the first time. I re-entered the "IAMANEDGECUTTER" search and after about 44 hours still have no Pandora or YouTube. My TV apps work well as well as my Music and Photos from MediaShare.

Also, I don't think I have ever seen anything listed under the "My DIRECTV" section since I downloaded my first CE a few weeks back. It sounds like a great feature, but I always see, "Check back later and we'll have shows to share", but whenever I check back there are no shows listed. Is this feature working for anyone?

I'll check again tomorrow morning and post whether or not any of these features are working but I do have a question after checking the help screen on my DVR. It said that I have to, "Activate Pandora on your receiver. Select "Pandora" and follow the on-screen directions." My question is whether or not I missed something. I couldn't activate Pandora because I don't see Pandora anywhere except on that first welcome screen and in the "Help" section.

I downloaded the CE about 2:20 a.m. early Sunday morning and when it rebooted after finishing the DL, I was greated by a welcome to Pandora and Power-Saving screen. I shut off the receiver (HR-24/100) and went to bed and let it sit for a good 9 hours+ before trying it for the first time. I re-entered the "IAMANEDGECUTTER" search and after about 44 hours still have no Pandora or YouTube. My TV apps work well as well as my Music and Photos from MediaShare.

Also, I don't think I have ever seen anything listed under the "My DIRECTV" section since I downloaded my first CE a few weeks back. It sounds like a great feature, but I always see, "Check back later and we'll have shows to share", but whenever I check back there are no shows listed. Is this feature working for anyone?

I'll check again tomorrow morning and post whether or not any of these features are working but I do have a question after checking the help screen on my DVR. It said that I have to, "Activate Pandora on your receiver. Select "Pandora" and follow the on-screen directions." My question is whether or not I missed something. I couldn't activate Pandora because I don't see Pandora anywhere except on that first welcome screen and in the "Help" section.
As for the "My D*", your not missing much, I've had it and it's nothing to write home about.

As far as Pandora goes, Yes, you need to activate it, once you click on the Icon, when you have it, it will ask you to activate and give you an activation key on the screen, go to the website they tell you and enter the info requested and it will be on shortly.

I couldn't activate Pandora, because I hadn't had the icon up until this morning, but after 56 hours I now have Pandora, YouTube and My DIRECTV now. I guess patience has its virtues! I still don't see any channel logo's. Where are they supposed to be, if you have them? In the guide next to the channel numbers, I hope.

I couldn't activate Pandora, because I hadn't had the icon up until this morning, but after 56 hours I now have Pandora, YouTube and My DIRECTV now. I guess patience has its virtues! I still don't see any channel logo's. Where are they supposed to be, if you have them? In the guide next to the channel numbers, I hope.

Channel logos are in the Banner, not the guide, at least I haven't seen them in the guide.

Show logos are available in the guide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)