H2x & HR2x for the Weekend of 12.16

If you are not finding Pandora,look to the right of You Tube & in between Game Lounge & Showroom. I'm looking straight at it in the picture you just posted.
I was posting to show others where to look.

How did you get Music and Photos? I have all the icons besides that. (including Pandora) I have a H24 if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
I believe its only available on networked systems.

How did you get Music and Photos? I have all the icons besides that. (including Pandora) I have a H24 if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I think the Music & Photos icon randomly shows up. After CE downloads,I think that's the icon always missing & then it shows back up later.

I've updated my HR24-100 3 times in the past 4 weeks I think. I've never seen the youtube icon and I don't see the new pandora icon either.
And I have it connected to the internet.

My understanding is that the Music & Videos button appears when the receiver is connected to your network and you have a media center pc or software like TVersity. Mine appears when I open TVersity, when I close it, the icon disappears.

So far my first time with the new GUI. HR24 receiver.

Love the speed in the guide, but it takes over 20 seconds for my List of recordings to show up. Again I wonder if this has something to do with my 2 TB drive (which is 80% full). Of course I am not sure why this would be. It's not like the new GUI is doing something special that the old one was not. If it was offering more meta data or thumbnails or something like that I could understand, but otherwise I am not sure why it takes so long to load the list. Once loaded it works super fast just like the guide.

BTW, no YouTube or Pandora for me either.

Has this CE addressed the issue of receiver lockups when a VoD is downloading? Whenever the machine is d/ling a VoD selection, and I go into the Playlist section to check on progress, the screen remains blank and the machine does not respond to remote commands. After approximately 15 minutes, the receiver reboots on its own.
I was going to try this CE last night, but I didn't want to disturb the recording I was making. How say you guys?

image-3410606887.png

This is all I've got on my HR24. It's definitely on the Internet - connected to it with my iPad currently. Also have tried to re enter the iamanedgecutter hint.

Has this CE addressed the issue of receiver lockups when a VoD is downloading? Whenever the machine is d/ling a VoD selection, and I go into the Playlist section to check on progress, the screen remains blank and the machine does not respond to remote commands. After approximately 15 minutes, the receiver reboots on its own.
I was going to try this CE last night, but I didn't want to disturb the recording I was making. How say you guys?

I have had the same problem Tom. My HR24 locked up while downloading a VOD this morning. I crashed before last nights CE, so I'll try it tonight. I'll try a VOD tomorrow and see if it locks up again. I'll post results.

i got pandora on my hr 24/200 hd dvr receiver but not my hr 24/200 hd receiver but they both took last nights ce 0x592 :) maybe the dvrs is the only thing getting pandora and not hd receivers.i guess we wont know until someone from direct can clarify it :)

i got pandora on my hr 24/200 hd dvr receiver but not my hr 24/200 hd receiver but they both took last nights ce 0x592 :) maybe the dvrs is the only thing getting pandora and not hd receivers.i guess we wont know until someone from direct can clarify it :)
New features
  • DVRs only: Pandora Internet Radio ;)

ty dfergie for clarifying it and hope it helps others an maybe thats why other people that may have dvrs got it and regulars hd receivers did not :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts