H3 4k Multiview, 1 sector dvr, crashing box, black screen tuners ?? anyone else ??

JS_racer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2007
Twin Cities MN
say, having a problem with the 4 square multiview. say I have 3 live channels, and a 4th on a dvr, seems the hopper 3 gets grumpy, I have had the box reboot, tuners with black screens, and other issues.
the 2 square side by side or any other has no issues, just tons of wasted screen space.

I have been using it more with the hockey games, and trying to watch a dvr show.
has anyone else ran into this, or have any ideas ?? thanks much for the time.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
I have only had my H3 a couple of months, and only about 5-6 weeks with my 4k TV. I had some multi view issues, traced to HDMI cable issues, as with the 4k TV it upconverts signal to 4k (as noted, each of the 1080p channels are shown at 1080 resolution). Today I started the multi view, and from there selected one of the channels. About 10 minutes in I lost the signal, filled with snow. I checked my TV and it was still showing 4k signal. I cycled the TV and got the picture back (still in 4k) but a couple minutes later the box cycled and all is normal.

I like the multi view, but at the end of the day, it seems to cause issues. But the H3 is better than an 811 (at least when it first came out)!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)